Effective Ketamine Powder
Ketamine Powder is a dissociative anesthetic. Doctors use it to induce general anesthesiaTrusted Source for medical procedures that do not require muscle relaxation.
General anesthesia denotes a sleep-like state, while dissociative refers to the effect of feeling disconnected.
- Ketamine Powder reduces fractures
- It is also used in treating joint dislocations
- repairing wounds in uncooperative individuals, such as children
There is no safe level of drug use. The use of any drug always carries some risk.
It’s important to be careful when taking any type of drug.
Ketamine affects everyone differently, based on:
- size, weight, and health
- whether the person is used to taking it
- whether other drugs are taken around the same time
- the amount taken
- the strength of the drug (varies from batch to batch)
The following effects may be experienced:
- feeling happy and relaxed
- feeling detached from your body (‘falling into a k-hole’)
- visual and auditory hallucinations
- confusion and clumsiness
- increased heart rate and blood pressure
- slurred speech and blurred vision
- anxiety, panic, and violence
- lowered sensitivity to pain
Consuming drugs can cause severe health problems if taking an overdose.
Ketamine is a very strong grug and should be taken with care.
Also, If you take a large amount of ketamine or have a strong batch, you could overdose.
The risk of death from ketamine alone is low,
due to its ability to cause unconsciousness with minimal
impact on airway reflexes or blood circulation.5
However, individuals are at a higher risk of physical harm
accidents while under the influence of ketamine.
Regular use of ketamine may eventually cause:
- poor sense of smell (from snorting)
- mood and personality changes, depression
- poor memory, thinking, and concentration
- abnormal liver or kidney function
- ketamine bladder syndrome (see below)
- abdominal pain
- needing to use more to get the same effect
- dependence on ketamine
- financial, work, and social problems3,6